Green-e Certified Events
Communicate your Green-e certified event today by purchasing carbon offsets and/or renewable energy. Green‑e helps lower your event's impact and promote your sustainable action.
Our Green-e Events certification program provides:
All participants will need to complete the following:
- Easy, industry-leading carbon calculator
- 3rd party verification from a nonprofit partner
- Green communications and claims
- Leadership with Green-e mark
- Green-e Event Logo Use Agreement. Complete and sign two copies. One copy will be returned to you.
- Documentation of the event's carbon offset and/or renewable energy purchase.
- Copy of your use of the Green-e Events Calculator.
- Optional for renewable energy purchasing:
- Documentation that explains the methodology you used to calculate your annual electricity use.
- Submit applicable fees, see the Green-e Events Certification Fee Schedule.
Return documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or Mail to:
Center for Resource Solutions
1012 Torney Ave., 2nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94129
Once your application has been processed and approved, you will receive an email with information on how to access the appropriate Green-e Marketplace logo files. A welcome kit will be mailed to you containing a signed copy of the Agreement.