Ensuring Federal Government Agencies Have Access to Green-e® Certified Renewable Energy
Are federal procurement officers among your clients?
Unique government procurement requirements are included in the Green-e® Energy Federal Option by design. This Green-e® special option helps energy sellers market the unique Green-e® third-party assurances coupled with 2015 Federal procurement guidelines, as a certified "Green-e® Energy Federal Option" product type.
The Green-e® Energy Federal Option offers federal buyers third-party oversight over the chain of custody of the renewable energy or RECs they have purchased, from generation to retirement. Green-e® Energy Federal Option products meet all Federal procurement guidelines as well as the Green-e® Energy National Standard requirements, including its assurances against double-claims and environmental quality. Green-e® Energy Federal Option products are governed by the stricter of either the Green-e® Energy National Standard or Federal procurement guidelines.
- Provides an additional product offering for this important buyer segment
- "Green-e® Energy Federal Option" product type provides assurances for you and the buyer
- Shows federal procurement officers that you understand their needs
- Provides all the Green-e® benefits of risk assurance and third-party verification
- For current Participants: No annual fee is charged when adding a Federal Option product