More documents can be found in the Green-e Climate Participant Portal (password required).
- About Green-e Climate (1-pager)
- Overview of How Green-e Climate Certification Works
- Green-e Certification for Gas Offset Products
Standards and Governing Documents
- Appendix B: Green-e Climate Code of Conduct. The Green-e Climate Code of Conduct contains the Ethical Guidelines, Certification Categories, and Disclosure & Verification Requirements that apply to sellers of Green-e Climate Certified carbon offsets.
- See the October 2014 Summary of changes from most recent previous version (October 2014)
- Appendix D: Green-e Climate Standard. The Green-e Climate Standard details the governing principles for Green-e Climate, as well as the criteria the Endorsed Programs must meet.
Program Development and Previous Versions of Standards
Endorsement of CDM, Gold Standard, VCS (January 2008)
- Clean Development Mechanism Background Form
- Gold Standard Background Form
- Voluntary Carbon Standard Background Form
Endorsement of CAR (May 2010)
- Climate Action Reserve Background Form
- Summary of and Response to Stakeholder Comments for Endorsement of CAR, December 9, 2009 - February 10, 2010
Endorsement of ACR (June 2013)
- American Carbon Registry Background Form
- Summary of and Response to Stakeholder Comments for Endorsement of ACR, February 4, 2013 - March 18, 2013