- About Green-e Climate (1-pager)
- Overview of How Green-e Climate Certification Works
- Green-e Certification for Gas Offset Products
Standards and Governing Documents
- Green-e Climate Certification and Logo Use Agreement
- Appendix A: Green-e Climate Certification Application
- Appendix B: Green-e Climate Code of Conduct. The Green-e Climate Code of Conduct contains the Ethical Guidelines, Certification Categories, and Disclosure & Verification Requirements that apply to sellers of Green-e Climate Certified carbon offsets.
- See the October 2014 Summary of changes from most recent previous version (October 2014)
- Appendix C: Certification Fee Structure for Green-e Climate and Green-e Energy
- Appendix D: Green-e Climate Standard. The Green-e Climate Standard details the governing principles for Green-e Climate, as well as the criteria the Endorsed Programs must meet.
- Appendix G: Green-e Climate Third-party Distributor and Web Host Enrollment. To enroll a Third-party Distributor or Web Host in Green-e Climate, Sellers must submit Appendix G.
- Green-e Logo Use Guidelines. These guidelines provide detailed information on the appropriate uses of the Green-e logo for Green-e Climate and Green-e Energy.
- Green-e Climate Verification Process Audit Protocol
Program Development and Previous Versions of Standards
Green-e Climate Standard
- Green-e Greenhouse Gas Product Standard, DRAFT Version 1.0 (December 19, 2006)
- Green-e GHG Emission Reduction Product, DRAFT Version 2.0 (April 17, 2007)
- Green-e Climate Standard v1.1 (June 19, 2007)
- Summary of and Response to Stakeholder Comments for Update from v1.1 to v2.0, March 25, 2011 - May 25, 2011
- Summary of changes to the Green-e Climate Standard for v2.0
- Green-e Climate Standard v2.0 (June 2, 2011)
- Summary of and Response to Stakeholder Comments for Update from v2.0 to v2.1, February 4, 2013 - March 18, 2013
- Summary of changes to the Green-e Climate Standard for v2.1
Endorsement of CDM, Gold Standard, VCS (January 2008)
- Clean Development Mechanism Background Form
- Gold Standard Background Form
- Voluntary Carbon Standard Background Form
Endorsement of CAR (May 2010)
- Climate Action Reserve Background Form
- Summary of and Response to Stakeholder Comments for Endorsement of CAR, December 9, 2009 - February 10, 2010
Endorsement of ACR (June 2013)
- American Carbon Registry Background Form
- Summary of and Response to Stakeholder Comments for Endorsement of ACR, February 4, 2013 - March 18, 2013